Best cheap laptop with touchscreen in USA 2017
Windows 10 has brought excellent touchscreen compatibility to the horizon. This is why so many manufactures have churned out some amazing and cheap laptop with touchscreen panel. When you buy a touchscreen laptop, you are able to communicate with the computer directly using your fingers. It is also possible to buy a stylus to improve accuracy.
Any touchscreen compatible stylus such as best iPad stylus or ones meant for iPhone would work just fine. Now that Microsoft sells its windows 10 license at cheaper prices to OEM manufactures making laptops and tablets 10 inches or less, the prices of windows laptops with touchscreen has gone downhill. This is great because now you can find several cheap laptops with touchscreen in 100 dollar range.
Now you can find touchscreens being used in all the convertible and best 2-in-1 hybrid laptops out there and the main reason behind that is ease of use and how well windows works with touchscreen computers. You do not find them in best mini laptops but also in bigger 15-inch laptops as well. So here is what to look out for when hunting for the cheap laptop with touchscreen.
Screen size – in case you are a very mobile user, then you would want to stick with something as portable as netbook or mini laptop. That being said, there are plenty of compact 13 inch laptops with touchscreen that are light and easy to carry around. If you are looking to replace your old mainstream one with new one, consider going for 15 inch touchscreen laptop. That way, you will still be able to enjoy full size keyboard, large touchpad and other perks that come with a bigger laptop.
Multi-touch and gesture support – Look into its specifications and see if all windows 10 touchscreen gestures are supported. This is because sometimes the manufacture equips its touchscreen laptop with a proprietary screen that does not supports windows 10 touchscreen gestures.
Asus Q304UA 2-in-1
If you are looking for a seriously powerful laptop that has latest and greatest specifications, consider checking out the Asus Q304UA. It has big 13 inch display that has full HD resolution that will boost your productivity and improve picture clarity by a long shot. The keyboard is backlit and it is extremely comfortable typing out long documents on it. It’s powered by powerful i5 processor backed by 6GB RAM and 1000GB hard disk. This is the best cheap laptop with touchscreen on this list, especially if you are a power user.
* 13.3″ 1920 x 1080 Full HD 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control, 360° flip-and-fold design
* 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U mobile processor, Intel HD Graphics 520
* 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10
HP 15-F222WM is our favorite cheap laptop with touchscreen. It comes with latest Intel Pentium processor that has quad cores and handles your daily computing tasks just fine. There is ample RAM and storage onboard that makes it a great everyday computer. The keyboard is full size too and has numeric numpad as well.
* Intel Pentium N3540 processor with Quad Cores, clocked at 2.16GHz (up to 2.66GHz via Turbo boost)
* 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, webcam, windows 10, 1-year warranty
* 15.6-inch high-definition display/1366 x 768 resolution touchscreen
Dell Inspiron 15 5000
Dell makes some of the most rock-solid laptops and this Inspiron 15 5000 is one of them. It is feature-rich too packing powerful i5 processor, full HD display and even a backlit keyboard that is found in much higher priced laptops. There is 8GB RAM and 1000GB hard disk for storage. An excellent, cheap laptop with touchscreen.
* 15.6 in Full HD touchscreen with multi-touch support
* Intel Core i5-6200U CPU, 8GB RAM, 1000GB HDD, DVD +/- RW
Acer Aspire R11
Acer Aspire R11 is a cheap convertible laptop where you can rotate its 360-degree screen and use it as slate tablet. It has flash storage so everything loads almost instantly. It has large touchpad that supports all windows 10 gestures. Keyboard is small but comfortable. It is great for those who do not want to buy a separate tablet for entertainment. An excellent cheap laptop with touchscreen display.
* 11.6″ touchscreen 1366 x 768 HD, convertible display
* Intel Celeron N3060 clocked at 1.6 GHz
* 4 GB RAM + 64 GB eMMC storage
HP Pavilion X360 2-in-1
HP Pavilion X360 is an affordable 2-in-1 cheap laptop with touchscreen capability. It has decent CPU that handles your daily chores just fine. There is 6GB RAM onboard so you can run as many tabs in web-browser without slowing it down.
* 13.3″ HD screen with IPS technology, display resolution 1366 x 768
* 6th generation Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz, Dual Core, Cache 3MB L3
* 6GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 DIMM); 500GB 5400RPM hard drive
* Windows 10 Home, 64-bit; 2x SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1x Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 ; 1x HDMI ; 1x RJ-45 (LAN); 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
2016 Newest Toshiba Satellite Flagship
This Toshiba Satellite is a mainstream, cheap laptop with touchscreen. It has big 15.6-inch screen that produces bright and vivid colors. It is powered by Intel Core i7 processor that keeps it running smooth at all times. The keyboard is well laid out and has numeric touchpad as well.
* Newest 6th Generation Intel Skylake Core i7-6500U Processor 2.5GHz, Mobile Intel HD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
* 15.6″ diagonal widescreen TruBrite LED backlight TOUCH display at 1366 x 768 native resolution (HD)
* 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz, 1TB (5400 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive, 3-USB (3.0) port, 1-USB (2.0) ports
* DVD SuperMulti drive supporting 11 formats, Built-in stereo speakers, HD webcam with TruTalkTM dual microphones, Wi-Fi Wireless networking (802.11ac), Bluetooth Compatibility, HDMI
* Windows 10 home 64 bit, Satin Gold